TechNode Global Insider

Business growth is always about making the right change

There is no easy road to success. Like many aspiring young entrepreneurs, I was starry-eyed and jumped head-on when given an opportunity to start my own business. I left my cushy…

Game streaming: A novel gateway to community-building

Game streaming is leading the charge of the recent proliferation of online content. An amalgamation of gaming and live streaming, the industry’s meteoric rise has been driven by…

How will AI continue to contribute to the gaming experience?

Algorithms that can beat grandmasters and NPCs that seem too lifelike to be fake are just a few examples of AI’s central role in gaming today. AI has always been a part of the…

5 ways embedded finance is changing the financial services experience

When open banking first proliferated in the Asia Pacific and around the world, it created an environment where open APIs and fintech innovation could converge. This quickly…

Rethink customer experience in a digital-first world with intelligent data management

Asia Pacific’s e-commerce sector has witnessed astronomical growth in recent years - since the start of the pandemic, an estimated 70 million more people have begun shopping…

Reduce volatility in telco churn to drive massive profitability

Increasing customer retention in a highly competitive environment It is not news to anyone who works in the telco industry that retaining customers in a particularly turbulent…

Hybrid working actually increases our carbon footprint – here’s why, and how businesses and building owners can tackle it

The pandemic has accelerated a trend towards remote, flexible work. In fact, in 2021, a survey conducted in 12 countries reported that over 75 percent of workers believe that…

No Code solutions will transform workflow management

Many companies are still relying on offline spreadsheets and workflows or drowning in a sea of apps that create more problems than they solve Even before the COVID-19 pandemic,…

Transforming Asia’s cities for their sustainable future

Editor's note: Now on its third year, the ORIGIN Innovation Awards draws inspiration from the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and seeks to recognize and…

The race for digital learning leaves many students behind – but not anymore, with Indonesian schools going digital without the Internet

Insights into providing a better education for students in Indonesia through distance learning even with limited internet connectivity Since the pandemic, we have been forced to…