Elon Musk

Musk’s Neuralink raises $280M in funding led by Thiel’s Founders Fund

The news comes after Neuralink secured FDA's approval to launch its first in-human clinical trial in May.

Malaysia becomes 60th country SpaceX’s Starlink provides high-speed internet service

In a tweet on Tuesday, SpaceX said, "Starlink is now available in Malaysia, marking the 60th country around the world where Starlink can provide high-speed internet connectivity."

Malaysia grants licence to Elon Musk’s Starlink to bring Internet services to rural areas

Currently, 97 percent of populated areas in Malaysia have Internet access. However, the remaining 3 percent face challenges due to geographical locations, such as remote rural areas or isolated islands, making network infrastructure development difficult.

Malaysia PM Anwar Ibrahim discusses Starlink satellite service with Elon Musk

"We also discussed the participation of SpaceX in the Starlink satellite service, which can contribute to faster and broader internet access, especially in remote areas that require minimal physical infrastructure and land to improve global internet connectivity," Anwar said.

Elon Musk announces new AI company, xAI

"The goal of xAI is to understand the true nature of the universe. You can meet the team and ask us questions during a Twitter Spaces chat on Friday, July 14," the company said.

Malaysia PM Anwar to meet Elon Musk to discuss investment – report

"Next week, Elon Musk asked to discuss with me the possibility and his commitment to increase his investments in Malaysia," Anwar was quoted as saying.

Elon Musk, tech experts call for ‘pause’ on advanced AI systems

The open letter came as tech giants and AI startups are rushing to develop better and more powerful AI systems to rival ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence chatbot developed by AI startup OpenAI which has gained popularity almost instantly.

Elon Musk now says $44B Twitter deal “temporarily on hold”

"Twitter deal temporarily on hold pending details supporting calculation that spam/fake accounts do indeed represent less than 5% of users," Musk wrote in a tweet.

Elon Musk’s $44B Twitter buyout challenged in shareholder lawsuit – report

According to Reuter's report, the lawsuit seeks to delay the merger's closing until at least 2025, declare that Twitter directors breached their fiduciary duties, and recoup legal fees and costs.